• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easter Jeep Safari - Moab

Would like to hook up with you guys for sure. I`m at the OK RV park south of town, lots of wheelers showin up already. Real nice 86 XJ showed up, got a 302 under the hood with

Would like to hook up with you guys for sure. I`m at the OK RV park south of town, lots of wheelers showin up already. Real nice 86 XJ showed up, got a 302 under the hood with

with........... with what?????

The suspense is killing me!!

:D

It's going to rain and snow on you guys....all week. Have fun. :D

10-Day Forecast

blank.gif
High /
Low (°F)Precip. %
blank.gif
Today
Apr 03
38.gif
Scattered T-Storms59°/35°30 %Sat
Apr 04
5.gif
Rain / Snow Showers51°/28°50 %Sun
Apr 05
34.gif
Mostly Sunny57°/31°20 %Mon
Apr 06
34.gif
Mostly Sunny65°/35°10 %Tue
Apr 07
34.gif
Mostly Sunny71°/43°10 %Wed
Apr 08
11.gif
Few Showers61°/40°30 %Thu
Apr 09
11.gif
Showers66°/43°40 %Fri
Apr 10
30.gif
Partly Cloudy66°/41°20 %Sat
Apr 11
28.gif
Mostly Cloudy67°/43°20 %Sun
Apr 12
39.gif
Scattered Showers71°/48°30 %Last Updated Apr 3 08:15 a.m. MT
Not too bad!

I'll be there:viking:. Leaving Monday morning and should roll into town about 1pm just in time for sunshine:sunshine:. Don't let the :confused1 get you down!

It's good times and I've met a lot of great people in 11 years I've been attending!
I'll probably be the only Red XJ down there with the NAXJA badge on the driver fender. Say hello

oh yeah the with....got lost somewhere! Rack and pinion steering was the with. Anyhow, woke up this Sat. AM with 2" snow on the ground n still comin down YEAH............RED MUD, gotta luv it.................cya here

...,wheelers showin up already. Real nice 86 XJ showed up, got a 302 under the hood with
with........... with what?????
The suspense is killing me!!
:D
He just realized he was getting ready to gush about someone who put a Ford motor in a Jeep. He stopped himself just in time.:roflmao:

So looks like Masterpull is not going to make it, after killing a Duramax yesterday and with the ZJ having problems today, the owner is not sure if he wants to give it another try...:bawl:

-Alex

Just to let all the EJS haters know, I'm having a terrible time running trails everyday. You were all right. I shouldn't of come!
Wish i was back at work.

thefinger.gif

Not going to make it this year, but last year was a blast. The crew from AEV was next door and let us check out all their rigs. At a party one night, it was a who's who in the 4 Wheel industry. I met/hung out with Rick Pewe, Ned Bacon, Clifton Slay, Brad Kilby, Fred Williams, and sat in the green Rubicon/Cummins beast from the Ultimate Adventure.

Plus, I was in my buddies TJ when he rolled in Micky's Hot Tub. Nothin' like busting up the other guys junk.

I'll be back.

Steve

Not going to make it this year, but last year was a blast. The crew from AEV was next door and let us check out all their rigs. At a party one night, it was a who's who in the 4 Wheel industry. I met/hung out with Rick Pewe, Ned Bacon, Clifton Slay, Brad Kilby, Fred Williams, and sat in the green Rubicon/Cummins beast from the Ultimate Adventure.

We were invited to those types of parties this year...:(

-Alex

Back