• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E.R. plinkin sesh -> 3/24

Zac and I don't do Sat. mornings well. We did make it up there. I was astounded at the shooting areas. It never looked like that before they closed St. Peters Dome and Rampart range. We left with a bag of trash.

Ya we loaded a big bag and a good portion of the bed of my truck. And we couldn't tell a difference. It was horrible. I really wish they would get some rangers up there on weekends. Hell id volunteer. Its getting out of hand fast.

Sucks we missed ya buddy.

I passed Fred on my way down Old Stage Road. It was a good time despite driving 250 miles round trip to shoot for an hour. I'm definitely going to start building a target tree like that though. That was fun.

Ya the target tree is fun minus the high velocity rounds just piercing it. Thing needs some love. Ill be rebuilding it soon i think. I didn't remember to shoot your sks either :doh:

Joe there are more secluded places up there. That was just easiest. Why its so over run.

Ill be driving up that way to deliver the .45 but heading right back down to work on a car or i would totally be there.

Back