• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dual dana 20s

only downside that i know of it sometimes they will leak a bit out of the shift rail seals. i heard that there is a way to run 2 seals on each rail but i never looked in to it much.

dont worry about hijacking the more questions the better the guys on my local forum here in st johns newfoundland are a royal pain they dont ever wanna give advice mostly because i think they dont actually know it.
so if i am to do a doubler which is what iwant i have to find one dana 300 now this only comes in jeeps right which might be rare around here to find a jeep not being used.anyone know if a np203 and 205 doubler would work i dont care about weight its gunna be a rock rig.would the np203 bolt up to a aw4.,

You might PM Ghost on this forum. I believe He put a 203/205 setup behind his AW4.

I have a 203/205 setup in my XJ but I also swapped in a NP435 manual transmission. I really like the strength of the setup but sometimes wish I had 3:1 in the transfer case. The only down side, other then the weight, is you only get 4:1 with both cases in low. There are times on the rocks when I would like a little lower crawl ratio (currently about 130:1).

Back