• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drivers training...

Haha mine was alright. It was me and some dude lookin for chicks. We cruised around for a while, and hit the mall. Spent 30 minutes on the road, and about 90 chasin skirts.

I drove from Apple Valley to Silverlakes while the instructor took a nap, and then we went down the 15 to the Cajon Summit and back home in the snow.
This was back about 20 years ago.

TheWarWagon said:
Haha mine was alright. It was me and some dude lookin for chicks. We cruised around for a while, and hit the mall. Spent 30 minutes on the road, and about 90 chasin skirts.
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha I remember mine, i actually picked up a chick there.

The class itself was a joke, i finished the book work in less then 2 days and driving was a sinch.

But everyones got to do it, so pay attention and remember SMOG. :D

perhaps if you paid attention and got it over with you'd be out wheeling sooner.

Haha, I'm with the other guys, mine was fun

I had an old guy who used to always fall asleep. I ended up in San Diego one day because he just told us to drive hahahaha, he woke up and freaked out. He always read a spanish newspaper, but was white as could be, odd guy.

This girl ashley, a cheerleader, used to ALWAYS schedule her drive time with mine :laugh:. As cool as it was, it was annoying at the same time, because she absolutely REFUSED to pass a diesel truck... no matter what.

Driver's training for a ticket? Or learn to drive a bigrig, bus, what?

ahh...I did mine in AZ, all they required was a written test. I did the actual driver's test for my license, and that was a joke. Drove around the block, parallel parked and I was good. I took the test in a Geo Tracker and the parallel parking spot was designed to make it easy for a Suburban...:D

my drivers training dude was this older black guy, he told me "well it looks like you're driving just fine, how about we go have some fun" (i was taking cars and joyriding when i was 13 so i had already been triving for 3 years when i got my lic.) he took me into south central to some run down titty bar. he knew the guy at the door and we walked right in. best day ever!

:D

I didnt do it but....

It would be awesome to show up in a firesuit, driving shoes and a helmet, ask em where to hook up the parker pumper.

Back