• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drive line shop.

bails85

NAXJA Forum User
do any of you guys know of a drive line shop in the inland empire that does good work for a fair price? the front shaft i was going to use for the rear on my xj has a shot ball joint in the d.c. i went to the jy but none of the ones i saw looked much better. is it even worth it to have the one i have refurbed for cheap or should i just buy an upgraded one?

Inland Empire Driveline in Ontario.

Ask for Robert (909) 390-3030

This topic has been covered at least 100 times in the socal chapter, use the search function it is your friend!

Check out Banning driveline. They built my rear shaft and will be building my front as soon as I can afford it.

Check out Banning driveline. They built my rear shaft and will be building my front as soon as I can afford it.
I was just getting ready to ask for a drive line shop around here, thanks. I guess tone can't tell me to go and search now, cause i would have told him to stick his head up his A$$, thats all he is good for anyways.:gag:

Back