• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drb 2 scan tool for sale

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Chrysler drb2 scan tool for sale. it does 1983 to 1994 Chrysler Dodge and Plymouth. does Jeep 1991 to 1994 all obd1. also it comes with the Jeep eagle adapter that does Renix from 1987 to 1990. also will do some of the carbureted wranglers of that era. also comes with the Chrysler/Mitsubishi adapters for 1994 and earlier. asking $300.00 obo. note also comes with a 89-90 Jeep Cherokee/Comanche drivability diagnostic manual .

It stops at 94 on Jeep? I think I have a 95 harness and ECU and its OBD1. will this still work? If so I will PM you...

Re: Re: Drb 2 scan tool for sale

It stops at 94 on Jeep? I think I have a 95 harness and ECU and its OBD1. will this still work? If so I will PM you...

I sent a pm through my laptop and I bounced back to my phone. Anyway I did test the drb2 on my 95 wrangler. It worked perfectly. It identified my wrangler as a 95. I remember I bought some gears from you. Give me a price on 97 and newer 29 spline 8 1/4 axles and a true trac. I'm putting an 8 1/4 from a Cherokee in my wrangler. Eric

Back