• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drawing

here's one I did a few years ago...
Jeremy1002.jpg

I think you killed the thread.

Nobody's gonna post their chicken-scratches next to that...

Beautiful, really...

Robert

Sorry! :doh:
I could post up some more, but that is the only one I did of the jeep persuasion.

Well I've been busy! Monkywrench I hope you don't mind the modifications.

liftedmjwnames.jpg

greenprerunnermjwnames.jpg

blue95xjcolorWnames.jpg

bluexjmspwnames.jpg

Hey, not bad! Looks like an awful lot of lift on that MJ, though! :D

I've been busy, too. I got a few "draw my rig" pm's, and that's always fun.

But one guy had a 98+, and I didn't have a stock drawing to work off of.

So I did one up, and in case anyone else needs it:

XJ98.jpg

Before anyone asks, though, I just won't do the chinese 2500.

That thing is just plumb ugly, and I flat refuse to be associated with it! :D

Robert

(By the way, thanks for the credit, but it's WrenchMonkey, not MonkeyWrench. I guess I'll forgive you... :kissyou:)

Hey, not bad! Looks like an awful lot of lift on that MJ, though! :D

(By the way, thanks for the credit, but it's WrenchMonkey, not MonkeyWrench. I guess I'll forgive you... :kissyou:)

Damnit I knew it didn't sound right in my head (Should have checked, sorry I'll change it)

Yeah I think I got a little out of hand with the mj.

Here is my rendition:
MyXJ.jpg

I couldn't figure out how to fill it in with color but this is basically what mine looks like, except i don't have my sliders yet(HURRY JCR)!

Sure! Stock heights okay? Nose n tail, too?

One thing: Photobucket will only host the jpeg, but if you wanna play with em, it's a lot nicer to start with a nice clean bmp.

You can either pm me with your email and I'll send the bmp direct, or you can:

- save the jpeg
- reopen it in paint
- save it again, as a monochrome bitmap. (That should clear up all the off-whites and almost-blacks)
- once it's cleaned up, copy and paste it back into a standard bitmap

That ended up sounding a lot more complicated than it is...

Lemme know if you want help...

Robert

Only at one-pixel-per-inch, that I used in my house plans.

It's too small to play with, much.

I may put one together. I've got one more draw-my-rig request to finish first.

Robert

Only at one-pixel-per-inch, that I used in my house plans.

It's too small to play with, much.

I may put one together. I've got one more draw-my-rig request to finish first.

Robert

Cool, I'm working on a rough design for painting my front end and the hood needs a top down view.

Hey, is there any way you could draw up a 92 XJ with 5.5 lift and 32x11.5" tires? I've got a swing-away rear tire carrier on a custom bumper, but my front's stock. I've got rock rails. Any scale will work. Thanks, and nice work.

I've still got Brendan's '01 to finish, and he's been waiting a week, but then yours should go pretty quick.

Any reference pics? I assume a fourdoor? Basic steel wheels? Any distinguishing marks? :D

Robert

Really really old thread I started, but figured it's about time to revive it! I was flipping through some notebooks from a couple years ago and found these (obviously before I chopped the back off the XJ). And these are in pen, so couldn't erase mistakes like my drawings on the first post

IMG_0006_1.jpg

IMG_0002_1.jpg

Back