• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Downtown Los Angeles Lunch and Greet

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Not sure how many we have in downtown but lets see what we can do...

Monday, Tuesday, or Friday works for me most weeks. The brewpub under City National Plaza usually has room on off-hours from what I've seen, other locations are welcome though.

Thoughts?

Interested.

I'm usually in LA on Wednesdays... other days are hit and miss.

Last edited:
we should have one closer to the 562/310 area. i see that most locals around here live in those areas.

That's for another thread, this one is for us fools that are stuck in downtown for work. :cheers:

I tend to hope on the DASH if I need to go anywhere local over the lunch hour. 50 cents each way and no parking hassle.

I almost never get lunch outside walking distance from my building. Generally if I do it's Case La Golondrina on Olvera Street, then I just hope on the red line.

I'm on 7th.& Fig. Dunno if I can pull off a brew at lunch but I'll join y'all wherever.

Just retread the thread. If this is a lunch thing, Wednesday doesn't work for me. Mon, tues or thurs are fine though. Anytime between 11 and 2.

Back