• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door, Fender, front panel and other stuff.

NighthawkXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a very nice pre97 door grey with black inside. All glass is good, and the inside looks like new, no kidding. I also have a fender off the same truck, and it is in very good shape with the whole flare on it. I also have the header panel off this truck, just what you see, does not appear to be broke. I also have a complete set of rear drum brakes with everything, Stock air filter box, stock lcas that are in pretty good shape, and some extened sway bar links for 6 inches and up.

Pm me offers on this stuff, im located in Salina, KS and will NOT ship any of the body parts. I would say any offer over $20 on the fender would take it, and $30 on the door. $5 on the header panel. The rest is up to you and i can take more pics if i need to. Im also looking for a rustys or re track bar or track bar drop bracket and would trade.

100_0923.jpg

100_0924.jpg

100_0927.jpg

100_0925.jpg

100_0926.jpg

Back