• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doonesbury Honors...Seth Stanton

rightseatsis

NAXJA Member #953
Don't know if anyone saw it, but Doonesbury has been running the names of soldiers killed in Iraq for the last few weeks. Well this past weekend comic held the name of our own Seth Stanton(XJFire). Middle top box, first line, last name.

Ya know...that reminds me...I was sitting in my districts central office last week and noticed some kind of artistic journal that some of the high schoolers actually produce. It was full of photos, sketches, poems and other stuff that was quite good. In it was a short story by a young lady about a guy she met one night while working at the movie theater up here in town. It talked about him and their relationship in detail. The guy she quickly became infatuated with was Seth.

I still think that we old fawks should go to war, not the 18 - 28 set. They have too much ahead of them, and they don't have the level of mean we do. It's a damn shame all the wonderful kids that are giving up everything for so many ingrates.

Fish'nCarz said:
It's a damn shame all the wonderful kids that are giving up everything for so many ingrates.

The DAMN SHAME is that so many people are giving up their lives for so many American ingrates. Even if every single Iraqi qualified as an ingrate, it would still not even get close to the amount of American ingrates.

I do have a Seth Stanton decal on the back window of my daily driver.

Fish'nCarz said:
I still think that we old fawks should go to war, not the 18 - 28 set. They have too much ahead of them, and they don't have the level of mean we do. It's a damn shame all the wonderful kids that are giving up everything for so many ingrates.

I'd be too violent, why use a grenade to clear a room, room by room when a couple of 155's can do the job for you...

Back