• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't forget the 10% Discount from Ruffstuff!

The countersunk holes are an option, and having looked at the pics, I wondered about the fitment when using regular hex head bolts without the countersunk holes.

:dunno:

I ordered it countersunk, just in case. Looks better anyway.

:cheers:

if you ordered w/countersunk holes that don't worry about hex head bolts.
Dan ships the cover with the required allen head, countersunk bolts... the ones that fit perfectly into the countersunk holes... crazy idea isn't it.

if you ordered w/countersunk holes that don't worry about hex head bolts.
Dan ships the cover with the required allen head, countersunk bolts... the ones that fit perfectly into the countersunk holes... crazy idea isn't it.

Yeah, I figured, that's why I ordered it with the countersunk holes. :sure:picked it up Saturday, and the thing is massive.

Very, very nice piece of kit! :thumbup:

Dan, thanks for the tour of your shop and the outstanding deal on my D30 and Chry8.25 diff covers today. That's 23 lbs of beef that I can't wait to slap on my XJ (following my lift, tires, and regear in the coming weeks).

Oh, and the shirts rock. Very cool.

Dang! Why didn't I notice this earlier. I've placed two orders this month, both for over a hundred bucks. Either way, great products for a great price! I'll get it next time for sure.

I spent 2 days making frame stiffeners, and that 175 bucks without the discount looks like a drop in the bucket compared to how much time I spent on mine. I think I will and order a set since I have yet to burn mine into the uni-body.....just might have to do that soon.

I have a question for ya first. Do the stiffeners stay in front of the rear leaf spring mount or will they have to be cut and extended further behind it? Also, it looks like it has the angle bend on the outer bottom corner, does it? That's about it, nice looking products by the way.

Also do you have an upgraded steering kit for the XJ, ie. larger DOM tubing, hiems or ball joints etc? Didn't see one but you may have one on the way.

I spent 2 days making frame stiffeners, and that 175 bucks without the discount looks like a drop in the bucket compared to how much time I spent on mine. I think I will and order a set since I have yet to burn mine into the uni-body.....just might have to do that soon.

I have a question for ya first. Do the stiffeners stay in front of the rear leaf spring mount or will they have to be cut and extended further behind it? Also, it looks like it has the angle bend on the outer bottom corner, does it? That's about it, nice looking products by the way.

Also do you have an upgraded steering kit for the XJ, ie. larger DOM tubing, hiems or ball joints etc? Didn't see one but you may have one on the way.
They go around the spring hanger.

We are working on some steering stuff but it is tied to a front reinforcement plate setup. We made a couple a year ago but I wasn;t satisfied and we are doint them again.

got my Chrysler 8.25 rear diff cover; this thing is BEEFY! i'd guess 15-20lbs but it doesn't matter because i mentioned NAXJA and shipping was free.. thanks Dan

Back