• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't forget Amazon.com

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I know I know.. at first y'all going huh? But check this out: I needed some energy suspension bushings and noone locally had them. Found a place on the web that charges $27 for expedited deliver. Then... I thought: what about Amazon? To my surprise it turns out that they have them in stock and their 1 day shipping is.... whopping $3.99 (Amazon Prime). So... if you need parts last minute.. check out Amazon ;)

Good tip. Would have never thought to look there for Jeep parts. Buy books and music from them all the time. Found my GPS there too but never thought to look for Jeep parts. How innovative of you.

I just got a 6pack of Champion 4412 from them. $10.31 with free shipping. Don't know if that's the cheapest out there, but it beats Kragen's $3.59 each. I've bought hoses, belts, etc in the past.

Amazon does have some usefull stuff but I hate their search engine. You get tons of results for crap that isnt even available but its cool they have the merchant program.

I just got some Warn Hubs from Amazon... saved about $20 over the cheapest place I could find
cool.gif

Billy

Back