• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't be lame, come to SoCal Fest!

Uhg, dont remind me... I wish it was another month away. So much to do. Ill make it either way. Im looking forward to this. Ill still be the only 3ft brown guy there. Oh wait, Ivory err... i mean Avery, is honorary Mexican.

Just a little FYI.. I was in big bear yesterday we did gold mountain and toured Holcomb valley. The weather was perfect!

And the road(s) to get up there, chris?

Just a little FYI.. I was in big bear yesterday we did gold mountain and toured Holcomb valley. The weather was perfect!

We did Gold Mountain & John Bull today... yeah, the weather was great!

Ill be out there for sure for the last trip with the XJ before the sale or part out!!!!! coming up either late friday night or early saturday morning!!!!!

I'm not lame... I'll be there!! Getting up there Thursday (hopefully not on a tow truck this year!!)

Still gotta figure out how to straighten my A-pillar to get a new windshield in on Friday. :/ if I can't get it in by Friday... It's a no go.

Uhhh,,,, Hi Lift? :dunno:

That's the ticket.

High lift, 4x4s, and a helper or two. You should be able to brace one end on the good side frame with a 4x4 spreading the load, put the foot on that, then jack it open using another 4x4 to make it reach. It'll be tricky but I'd bet you could get it good enough to get the job done.

Back