• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doing it in the dark.......

haha... well ok.. i might not be the smartest kid around... i apologize for my recent mispelling. I "hail" from bloomington, but yea.. got some pretty sweet stories, might be nice to know some people there... considering this is my first one, and have no clue what to expect... But yea, one thing cant be denied... im all for offroading...

Siffty said:
haha... well ok.. i might not be the smartest kid around... i apologize for my recent mispelling. I "hail" from bloomington, but yea.. got some pretty sweet stories, might be nice to know some people there... considering this is my first one, and have no clue what to expect... But yea, one thing cant be denied... im all for offroading...

No apology necessary.

Please let us know if you are attending for sure ASAP.
If you are attending, we need to make sure the sheep is there for your campfire initiation.
:D

I find it funny that you misspelled "mispelling".

:roflmao:

Hale

oh come on.. only a sheep?? in africa to intiate someone u need a cow.... But ya.. u get a sheep, ill slaughter and cut it up for yall... dont it a few times with the help of friends on campouts and such... good stuff... except i always felt horrible about cutting the balls off.. so i usually let other friends do that part....
But yea im pretty sure im attending.. like 97% sure...

Siffty said:
oh come on.. only a sheep?? in africa to intiate someone u need a cow.... But ya.. u get a sheep, ill slaughter and cut it up for yall... dont it a few times with the help of friends on campouts and such... good stuff... except i always felt horrible about cutting the balls off.. so i usually let other friends do that part....
But yea im pretty sure im attending.. like 97% sure...
You're gonna fit right in! :D

I know the prefect trail for a night run... twisty and hilly but not difficult.

Lawn Cher' said:
I know the prefect trail for a night run... twisty and hilly but not difficult.
Good.
You lead.

;)

sw_mi_xj said:
what night did you guys decide on , thursday or friday ?

bill

Yeah.
:D

Pat said:
i haven't done a night run in a couple years. i vote for friday.
I think Thursday might be better. After the pot luck, I'll have a full belly and probably want to relax around the fire. Just a thought.
I guess it really depends on who's showing up when and who wants to go. Sat night is the banquet, the main event campfire. I'd hate to miss out on
quality campfire activities.

Hale

Sean will have an extra seat on night runs. I prefer to sit around the camp fire at night.

Thursday could work if I leave work early enough.

2 1/2 hour drives rule.

I'm up for a Thursday night run. I may night have time to set up my tent before it gets dark, but what the heck. I'm not driving 8 hours to sleep in a tent, I'm coming to wheel!

Rev Den said:
You will have company. It would be my luck to break something before the event starts, on a night run in an unfamiller park.

Rev

The trail I have in mind poses no danger, my friend.

Back