• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does anybody?

Everyone here already has XJs.

Why else would we be here?

Dirk Pitt said:
Everyone here already has XJs.

Why else would we be here?

You want MORE.....MORE, I tell you. Dooooon't resist!

Oh, by the way....look down at my signature. :laugh3:

What's wrong with the description? It's honest. It has typical 4.0L with high mileage clicks and clacks. It runs well. Has a new CPS, 4 recent tires, new tabs and actually gets decent mileage for a 4.0L with auto (last 6 fillups almost 18 mpg and that's without a tuneup)

Motor isn't about to go out. I said it will need replacing soon (motor has made the noise for almost a year so far)

the engine is the first thing that I noticed in the description. If you didnt mean it the way you wrote it, maybe you should have actually posted what you meant. Second it doesnt have alot of the convenience items most xj's have. Third I agree with honest is the best policy, but maybe you should have withheld some of the extra commentary in your post.... someone will give you 800-900 for it if you are honest, but no so forthcoming...

If I had a place to work on it, I'd put the new engine I have in storage into it and keep it. (high mileage, but it's almost all freeway driving) The clack, clack of the lifters or piston slap is just annoying. (My wife just turns up the radio)

Shamefull attempt to sell on the open forums.

Back