• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dodge Ram 2500/3500, 4x4, 94-99, Front Spyn Tec Manual Hub Conversion Kit - Blowout!

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!
Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 4x4 94-99 Front Spyn Tec Manual Hub Conversion Kit - Blowout!​

We have a few of these kits left, after they are gone we are not going to stock them any longer. If you have been thinking about this upgrade, and have a 99-04 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 check out the link below. These kits are discounted very far below retail price, and won't last long.

QNddrpVl.jpg

Kit Includes:
  • Forged hubs with gear cut ABS tone ring
  • Forged spindles with integral ABS sensor mount
  • Includes all bearings, races, seals, and spindle nuts
  • Premium locking hubs
  • Wheel studs
  • 35-spline stub shafts
  • Installation directions

Features:
  • Eliminates unit bearing hub assemblies prone to breaking
  • Inexpensive to maintain
  • Fully re-buildable
  • Reduces drivetrain wear
  • As always, Spyntec conversion kits fully seal the ABS sensor and tone ring from contaminants
  • Increased fuel economy (typically 2-3 MPG's)

Any pictures of these installed on a dually? Do they end up proud of the wheel mounting surface, and if so, how far proud?

Re: Dodge Ram 2500/3500, 4x4, 94-99, Front Spyn Tec Manual Hub Conversion Kit

Any pictures of these installed on a dually? Do they end up proud of the wheel mounting surface, and if so, how far proud?

Sorry, I missed this originally. I will dig through and see if I can find some pics for you.

Couldn't find any pictures. They are going to stick out a few inches at least. If you are interested or need some more info please call us at 866 349 6801 or email us at: [email protected]

Thank you for looking.

My concern is that they will stick out too far on a surface that already sticks out a bit. It is kind of begging to meet a rock.

Back