• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do we have any members in or near Wise County VA?

xjtrailrider

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My son's MJ is in need of some one to diagnose his wiper issues, they do not work! I'm 3 hours away in Roanoke and he has no tools or practical knowledge of fixing things just simple maintenance.

My other option is to find a reputable shop and whip out the credit card

My son's MJ is in need of some one to diagnose his wiper issues, they do not work! I'm 3 hours away in Roanoke and he has no tools or practical knowledge of fixing things just simple maintenance.

My other option is to find a reputable shop and whip out the credit card
If I was closer it would be no issue. Hope someone is close. Probably the actual column switch if I had to guess.

Sounds like the switch itself.

I know someone else on here has had a similar issue. May need to open this up in the main OEM Tech section.

I did, cruiser54 is working with me on it. I dread putting that switch in up there without having it in my shop. I always have issues with the steering wheel and that tiny snap ring holding the horn plate in

Update; I fixed it last Saturday. It turned out that one of the three screws that holds the wiper motor to the linkage system had backed out and locked up the linkage. I had brought a newly rebuilt linkage assembly with me that I picked up from a pick and pull a few days earlier and installed new bushings and I installed a new wiper motor on the rebuilt linkage. All is good with the MJ now

Back