• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DIY Beadlocks

el_magico

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everyone. I was just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in some DIY Beadlocks. I have been manufacturing and selling them on eBay for a while, and it just dawned on me to post here. I manufacture them in my NM shop but I usually go back once a month or so.

They are precision laser cut. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Material: 3/8" or 5/16" mild steel
Sizes: 15" 32 - 3/8" bolt 16" 36 - 3/8" bolt 16.5" 36 - 3/8" bolt
Prices: 15" $43 per pair, 16" $45 per pair, 16.5" $47 per pair (A pair is a set for one wheel, consists of one inner and outer ring.)

My current design allows the beadlock ring to sit on the lip of the rim. (15" set pictured)

beadlock.jpg

Last edited:
Any deals for naxja members?

No shipping! I have them listed at these prices on eBay, but only til the current ads there expire, in a few days. It was kind of a promotional thing. I will keep the prices here the same for :NAXJA: members even though my eBay prices are going up. Really, its the lowest possible price I can do. The the price covers the material alone.

i dont have beadlock rims.... if i did i would be all over these!!!!! what kind of rims were these designed for?

I designed these for use with any typical steel wheels.

If you have a set of typical 15", 16", or 16.5" steel wheels you can weld (or have welded) these on to have your own set of affordable beadlock wheels.

Here is a pic I found on the net. My kit does not use the nutserts though but the principal is the same.

Beadlock2-4.jpg

Last edited:
Back