• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Disabling the 4.0?

Not trying to rain on a parade, but I would be a little cautious about this. I like to prank someone just as much as the next person. However, I know how serious I would be if someone messed with my car. I would also be deathly afraid of somehow screwing something up. You know, Murphy's law.
BSD

How about finding 4 donuts and slaping them on all wheels? That would still give her a driveable jeep, but would be darn funny!

I have thought many time about doing this to my freind with 6inches of lift on his blazer. It would be worth it!

i am by no means a pimp, but

I have a feeling that if you mesed with a girls new ride, she would throw a fit and probably hate you.

also, while im thinking of how broads think......keep in mind whatever you do for a prank, next time something goes wrong, she is gonna think it happened because of the prank and hate you again.
just my thought

Each of you grab a 2x4 about 4ft long, four buddys works well, stand facing each other in a square about 3ft apart and see who can break their 2x4 over their opposite buddys head first.... I'd pay to watch that prank.... :D :D :D
Screw with one of my jeeps and if you don't catch a 240 grain ball round in the driveway you'll have watch out for a 120grain speer boattail fired out of my sako...

I take that stuff serious, someone played a "prank" on my sons TJ, my daughter almost flipped it when one of the 4 loosend wheels came off. That happened again with her TJ, lost a wheel at 30mph and I already asked the state trooper that if I caught them who calls the coroner, me or you... Oh yea, the 'prankster' also loosened all 4 wheels on my XJ at the same time. I figure theres something to be said for the full hupcaps on my wifes Oldsmobile...too noizy to take off.

My pranks are usually simple and safe, thats why i asked what i can do w/out breaking something else. Loosening the wheels....not smart, nor funny, and i would never even think about doing something like that or anything related. On the other note, the 4 donut idea sounds pretty funny, one is enough though, the other nite we just decided to pull the battery cable, luckily it was raining so she didnt get out to check and called us, who were all standing about 4 cars away, reconnected the battery, got a laugh and a recording of her priceless "oh brother" face, and called it a nite. Thanks for all the ideas.

Back