• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Tax Refund Sales Event!!

Just ordered my Extreme Winch bumper last night. :D

I'll let you know what I decide about the rear bumper.

Can you build a shroud for the stock clutch fan? And if so how much would it be? I can't find anywhere that sells them except chryslerpartsdirect for almost $50.Not even my local junkyard has any left on their XJs.

Just got my fan kit today and put it together. Looks a little different to the ones I have seen on line (around the radiator header panel). Does the top lip of the shroud still go over the radiator header panel after being trimmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my fan kit today and put it together. Looks a little different to the ones I have seen on line (around the radiator header panel). Does the top lip of the shroud still go over the radiator header panel after being trimmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it sits flush with the radiator.

Just got my fan kit! Some how the shroud got bent the hell. I spent a little time tweaking it to get it back to what it should have been, but other then that It looks like it should. Cant wait to install it this weekend.

Just got my fan kit! Some how the shroud got bent the hell. I spent a little time tweaking it to get it back to what it should have been, but other then that It looks like it should. Cant wait to install it this weekend.

Sorry to hear that! I swear UPS likes to throw them around sometimes...:nono: Let me know if you need any help getting it installed.

Sorry to hear that! I swear UPS likes to throw them around sometimes...:nono: Let me know if you need any help getting it installed.
You have NO idea..

When do you think the mid arm setup will be ready? Also any plans or rock sliders?

Back