• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dirt bikes, who has em?

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
just wonderin. i know it a jeep club but was wondering who also enjoys riding dirtbikes? i need to ride mine more this summer and was wondering if any one else wanted to join me

i got a 86 honda xr600r
imag0399p.jpg

Does a Yamaha XT 225 dual sport count ? I haven`t rode it in 1.5 years .
I think about riding it but the XJ is alot easier to ride in.. what ever the weather is.

I used to ride a little before the kids came along. I still have a 1972 Bultaco Sherpa S that I'm thinking about re-building for the third time, and a 1986 YZ125 for my wife which we occasionally think about finishing. I recently sold a 1979 CR 250R to buy some Jeep parts. When my kids get older I'll get back into bikes but hopefully they will be shiny new and I don't have to work on them as much. I love the vintage stuff but I'm tired of working on them.

I have a YFZ 450 not a bike but close enough :D I'm trying to get my title from CA but after that I'm up for riding.

I got a '02 crf450r that is setup for trails and general beating.
DSCN0179.jpg

Had some money burning a hole in my bank account so I picked up an '06 yz250 to turn into a track bike :D.
0425111048.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

Back