• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dilemma....

2xtreme said:
Well the band-aid's did a great job of holding the bumper on!! I took 1 hit from Matt playing "bump to pass" and 1 REALLY hard hit as I came out of a "ditch" at Moon Rocks. It stayed on and hasn't moved at all. John, what brand of band-aids were they (you should have put them on your Jeep before this weekend ;) maybe they would have helped you out :roflmao: )

I had NO idea about the other sign until I read this thread (after the weekend). I even used my bent Hi-lift this weekend and didn't notice it at all. I must be blind :confused1

Thanks again John!!
I hope you didn't catch hypothermia :kissyou:

Michael

I don't think the band-aid's would have helped me much.... Maybe a full body cast or something ;) hahahaha Drive home wasn't bad, I just had my sweatshirt and stocking cap on and the heater on HIGH. At least it wasn't raining!

J

Avanteone said:
I don't think the band-aid's would have helped me much.... Maybe a full body cast or something ;) hahahaha Drive home wasn't bad, I just had my sweatshirt and stocking cap on and the heater on HIGH. At least it wasn't raining!

J

Pictures??? I'm hearing you had too much fun???

Although the Band-Aid's did such a wonderful job of helping keep the bumper attached and held up very well to the trail abuse, they didn't hold up to well to the pressure washings. I will let the welds see if they can handle their job this time :D The paint on the other hand has held up well to the pressure washing.

Michael

Metal Thrasher said:
Pictures??? I'm hearing you had too much fun???
Avanteone said:
Do you think I can fit through there?
Peanut Gallery said:
Sure! No sweat!
Drivers Window said:
Cimg3289.jpg

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
John wasn't alone though. Here's Erik (TRSCobra) being an idiot:

-----Matt-----

Because you have SOOO much roo to talk? :laugh: :laugh:

After you've tried throttling UP an obstacle, you're supposed to let off BEFORE bouncing and sliding down it with the engine still redline'd and tires spinning. :shocked: hahaha

J

Back