• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Covers for an - XJ, 8.25, 8.8, D30 & D44's

We stopped because the countersunk bolts had gotten to be about $8 a set. We really never made any money from doing it, they take 15 minutes to countersink and I just couldn't see raising the option price to $25 a cover... Only 1 in 100 wanted the DP...

I understand, was just curious.

I was the winner of one for a D30 you donated to the Crawl raffle last weekend. Sprung a leak in my 8.8 on the way home Sunday and decided...why not beef it up a bit while i'm at it? Needless to say, one for the 8.8 is currently on it's way to me :)

Thank you very much for the donation to the Crawl and for the quick service on my recent order! Looking forward to getting it so I can slap them both on!

Another rubicon trip, on 33's and my RS diff covers front and rear definately saw their fair share of Rocks face to face! Lets just say rocks are scared of the RUFFSTUFF covers lol

Yes sir. My warn diff guard I had before got my RS covers looked pretty pathetic I must say only after a few encounters with rocks. These covers are still sexy after years of abuse!

Thought i'd throw up a pic of the one on my 8.8.

293768_10100464899170497_1983706082_n.jpg

Yes, it is in fact the cleanest part on the axle currently. As is the one on the D30 :D

Looking forward to trying these out!!!

Can't wait to get my 8.25 cover on.

Back