• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Detroit EZ Locker

Baja_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy has a 8.8 EZ locker for sale, are EZ lockers a decent locker for a prerunner thats street driven or would I be wasting my time to trade him out of it? Right now I just have an open diff. I dont have cash for and ected or air locker or actual detroit locker but dont want to spool it since it see's mostly street miles so it has to be streetable. I know that it will be decently loud as it ratchets but I didnt know if they are durable enough to withstand 4:88 and 35's under a beating or not

They last a couple years in the rocks. I think they would hang for a shorter time. I have a brand new 28 spline ected. Make me an offer and get the 31 spline spiders for it.

For 350$ or less, an aussie is the best really. Unless you can find a SWEET deal on something better like a full detroit.

Back