• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Deer Valley this weekend 6/29

SharkXJ

NAXJA Member #1177
This is already on another post but I thought I would post a new thread for the confirmations.

Whos going?

Look forward to meeting some new folks and having a great time.

I will get up there Friday Evening. Saturday we are going to wheel Deer Valley from 4 to 88 and back again. Sunday the plan is to run Slick Rock then head home on Monday.

Base camp is off of Hwy 4 at Hermit Valley Campground. Basically right at the trailhead.

Late,
Mark

What time do you think you will be breaking camp on sat morning? May head up in the morning with a friend.

unfortunaly, we're not going to be able to make it. I would have loved to go and meet more peoples, but that pesky job thingy is getting in the way of my weekends again.....next time.

We had a great time! It's always fun to meet cool new people. I look forward to getting together again soon. I was telling Mark that we hit a deer on the way home at like 65mph and wasted my front axel and steering. So I got the new HP30 cleaned and painted and I'm getting ready to install it this week. I want to weld some braces on the UCA and LCA mounts to make it stronger first. Did you guys make the second water crossing?? Much deeper than the first. Where's the pics??

AREYOULIVING said:
We had a great time! It's always fun to meet cool new people. I look forward to getting together again soon. I was telling Mark that we hit a deer on the way home at like 65mph and wasted my front axel and steering. So I got the new HP30 cleaned and painted and I'm getting ready to install it this week. I want to weld some braces on the UCA and LCA mounts to make it stronger first. Did you guys make the second water crossing?? Much deeper than the first. Where's the pics??

Bill,
Was great to meet you too. Look forward to wheelin with you again soon. We ended up just heading back from where we were. Slick Rock is a kick ass short trail. Sorry to hear about your rig man - that sux. I am assuming nobody was hurt??? Did the Deer die? How did you get home?

Here are some of the pics Dave took.

www.digital-pixs.com/

Talk at ya later,
Mark

Back