• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

December 17th Run

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
Come one, come all. Anyone is welcome this trip, like always.

Going to Bald Mtn, this saturday for a day run. If your within a few hour drive time, its deffinatly worth it! I am not expecting a large group. So far its me and one of my friends. Sounds like a few others are trying as well.

Let me know here if you are comming, that way I can update with CB channels and what not.

Matt

I am going to hit you up when I get my junker back together, I have only been there once and it was a blast. I am hoping for the end of Jan, early Feb. :repair:

I would love to go back, that place is a blast, but i have to work sunday, and too far for a day trip for me. :mad:

Have fun, take lots of photos

WELL!! Just got home. What a fun day. The temp was way down from last weekend. SO SO SO much more ice beneath the snow this time. I had a really really hard time on some stuff becuase the ice was everywhere. It ended up being just me for this lovely run. I ended up doing the entire trail rather than my usual half trips. About 3 more inches of snow over last weekend. Still not a complete coverage, but its getting there!

Some pics.
baldmtn121705006edit1aw.jpg

baldmtn121705001edit0wx.jpg

baldmtn121705005edit4up.jpg

Anyways.. I should be up there one more time before our run. It looks like we will be able to choose between 2 options depending on vehicles.

Matt

wheelin by yourself huh?

wow

yeah.. I am hardcore like that. Its dangerous and I do not condone it, but I have confidence in my decsion making. I also trust my ablity to wheel :wave:

Scrappy said:
yeah.. I am hardcore like that. Its dangerous and I do not condone it, but I have confidence in my decsion making. I also trust my ablity to wheel :wave:

Did you bring tools this time?

:lecture:

I put my front receiver hitch on today. Now I am semi-ready to make you company.

Looking out the front window towards Yosemite and it looks like a ton of new snow after the storm yesterday. I suspect Bald looks nothing like Matt's pictures now.

Back