• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dec 18th cleghorn trail toy run

Is anyone here going to attend the holiday party the weekend before? I'd like to have someone pick up some toys at the holiday party and train them over to this Toy run if possible.

Is anyone here going to attend the holiday party the weekend before? I'd like to have someone pick up some toys at the holiday party and train them over to this Toy run if possible.

that would be awesome!!! i didnt wanna step on toes but i noticed a run had not been set up so i just did it...

would anyone with more built rigs be interested in X trail afterwards?

i am down for whatever my shit will do. i have a 35 and 30 stock no lockers but 5+ on 33's as long as i can make it i am not afraid of taking a little beating and possible yanking lol

i am down for whatever my shit will do. i have a 35 and 30 stock no lockers but 5+ on 33's as long as i can make it i am not afraid of taking a little beating and possible yanking lol

X2... thats what i'm talking about! Down to roll . Maxing out the d35 to the fullest. :peace:

we will have some fun... as long as we push through cleghorn pretty good we can run the x as a group

Ok so the wife and I are for sure in on this one! Having only been to 2N33 in the spring for AAT for another club. What kinda weather should be expected?

so we are meeting at the 138 < silverwood exit > in the street next to mcdonalds at 8 a.m. dec 18th!!!

attending:
1:Steve (91blackbox)
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:

Back