• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

David (SLIMSXJ) Can detail the living crap out of anything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

He wasn't selling anything. Someone asked what it cost.
Yup
This is stupid shit.
I agree
So I am gonna ask everyone how much their lift cost or tires or whatever they post about and have EVERYTHING moved to for sale.
1. It should not get moved for that reason
2. Please do not do anything just to spite someone else and give someone lots of extra work... I believe that's someplace in the rules too and it's a :nono:

Folks: if you would have had reported this instead of ranting about it we would not have the drama. Also your report might not get acted upon immediately... or might not get acted upon at all... it depends on circumstances. But... if someone needs valium to survive posts they don't agree with.. let me know: probably some arrangements could be made :D

Remi beat me to it! I was going to move this thread back as well.

The Bronco looks great!

If I cared enough about the paint on mine, I would have him detail it.... :roflmao:

I apolopigize if I misread the thread. I thought he was saying that is what it would cost for him to do it. I did actually recieved multiple reported posts on the thread

Last edited:
I apolopigize if I misread the thread. I thought he was saying that is what it would cost for him to do it. I did actually recieved multiple reported posts on the thread

Thanks Johnny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back