• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 upgrade

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
It was pretty easy.

:

:piratefla

Nice LJ rew, give us some juicy details! And is that a cupcake sticker on the cowl? Your diabetic, you know you can have cupcakes lol!

AND it comes with disc brakes too!

AND a roll cage.

AND a removable top.

AND removable doors.

AND a frame.

mac 'every upgrade an XJ owner could want...from the factory :)' gyvr

AND it comes with disc brakes too!

AND a roll cage.

AND a removable top.

AND removable doors.

AND a frame.

mac 'every upgrade an XJ owner could want...from the factory :)' gyvr

Xj's have a removable top, they are just a bitch to put back on.

4 inch lift. 33's JCR bumpers some kind of upgraded Spare carrier. 157k on the clock with the typical 4.0 engine tick upon start up this morning.

Wife and kids liked it so that's a plus. The wife wasn't a fan of the F250.

550, my super special hug n a double fisted rapid repeat crossed finger handy from Hobag. :dunno:

Wasn't your truck 4wd? Then you downgraded rear axles and only gained a solid axle front, and now you got Barbie's Jeep..:gag: :illegalflipoffsmilie:

Wasn't your truck 4wd? Then you downgraded rear axles and only gained a solid axle front, and now you got Barbie's Jeep..:gag: :illegalflipoffsmilie:

Damn you're right. I got hosed! At least people wave at me now. It's nice feeling loved. :D

I wave if they wave first.

mac 'more waves on the first week of owning mine than in 14 years of the Popcan' gyvr

Back