• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 High pinion, electric locker, bolt in for XJ / TJ

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 44 high pinion center in great condition from a Ford 3/4t pickup
Tubes pulled.
New HD tubes installed with XJ/TJ inner knuckles.
New Currie HD bracket kit with upper Johnny Joints by currie installed.
New Electric locker (with switch and harness still in bag).
New Currie chromoly 4340 inner axles and ujoints.
New 1310 ubolt style yoke
New HD dana steel cover
New true Spicer ball joints
New inner seals

This thing is stout and the High Pinion so better in many ways to any waggy or other D44 swap. Not to mention uses your XJ rims.

No gears in it right now. 2150$
I will get a premium set of new gears and master install kit and set it up ready to go, 2410$

This assembly is stock XJ/TJ width and wheel bolt pattern, takes your outer knuckles, hubs, brakes, and outer stub axle. Swaps right over. direct bolt in strength and ready to rock. Can do a complete ready to bolt in. I will accomidate within reason, to unload this.

Robert
7one4-875-24one4

Hey, no replies on the thread, hence the question about availablity.

Oh, and no long 1500 miles away, just moved out to SoCal this month, just haven't updated my profile yet.

Hey, no replies on the thread, hence the question about availablity.

Oh, and no long 1500 miles away, just moved out to SoCal this month, just haven't updated my profile yet.
Ah, well welcome to sunny Southern California! What part did you move to/

Yes still have em...

Price has gone up some due to many of the items increasing a bit in cost.

Last edited:
Ok all the last ones are gone...

BUT got 2 new center chunks. so if you want to build a solid front end. DONT WASTE your money on that dana 30.

Email me with what your wanting and I will put together a estimate for a High Pinion Dana 44 for you to your specs...

[email protected]

Ok all the last ones are gone...

BUT got 2 new center chunks. so if you want to build a solid front end. DONT WASTE your money on that dana 30.

Email me with what your wanting and I will put together a estimate for a High Pinion Dana 44 for you to your specs...

[email protected]

Interesting, didnt know u built axles for people by there own specs...

-Why not, ill ask for a quote then since ur customer service is great!!
SO, how much for a 44HP, 4.88's, Eaton, & chomos shipped to 12303?? Built to bolt into an XJ & ill use my outters, steering & trac bar...

Interesting, didnt know u built axles for people by there own specs...

-Why not, ill ask for a quote then since ur customer service is great!!
SO, how much for a 44HP, 4.88's, Eaton, & chomos shipped to 12303?? Built to bolt into an XJ & ill use my outters, steering & trac bar...

I will have to pass...

Thank you,
Robert

Back