• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44, Bilstein 7100's, 3.5in coils, tcase, other stuff

NorCalChris

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of Bilstein 7100 12 in short body shocks. One of them needs a new rod and valves, I have a rebuild kit and a gallon of bilstein oil for them. Its about 40 bucks for the needed parts. these were a little over 200 each when I got these. I also have a set of aluminum, holders for the reservoir ill throw in. $100!!!!!!!! hurry up and buy these damn things.

oem front tow hooks and brackets $50obo
oem cat with SLP muffler off a mustang 5.0 make offer <very loud>

242 tcase with RE sye 21 spline. $150obo is what I owe matt for it, so Im gonna start there

2 hp dana 30 3.55 open complete $100 each
1 dana 35 3.55 track lok complete make offer
1 xjdana 44 3.55 open complete $250bo

oem dana 44 axle shafts make offer

2in bump stop pads for dana 30 make offer

tomken 4in coils <broken in and very soft ride, xj sits at 3.5 in with them> $100 springs located in Salinas, Ca.

two sets of doors and fenders(four door xjs) grey set and a gold set(off of 91 and a 87) no windows in any of them and fenders are all uncut
make offer

new rustys tcase skid will fit 242 make offer

6 month old K&N air filter with recharger kit $50obo

Random stuff
yamaha se350 electric guitar in good shape peral white $250

1950s motor trend magazines (email for details)

ex girlfriend in santa barbra ...... free

emotional bagage with ex girlfriend also free

-------Chris
After tommorow I'm not going to be on here for at least week. so after tommorow don't pm me for at least a week . just txt or call the number.

text or call and leave a message 916 370-7502 <-----thats my roommates phone not mine. I canceled mine for now.
[email protected]

Back