• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

damn

i was gonna order one next month

:laugh: glad I already got mine...

Hey guys how hard is it to install a Aussie locker?
I've had to build a few ford 9 inch ring and pinions but never messed with any lockers

WraithKWK said:
Hey guys how hard is it to install a Aussie locker?
I've had to build a few ford 9 inch ring and pinions but never messed with any lockers
my buddy tim says it wasnt very hard...

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. Been sitting on my work bench for a week now. But Mark W and I are doing the install on Saturday in Lakeslime.

mikedashg said:
Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. Been sitting on my work bench for a week now. But Mark W and I are doing the install on Saturday in Lakeslime.

sweet im so envious :eek:

NikVallens said:
why not get a lock right? Same thing but made in america. When I bought mine it was cheaper too
aussie looks to be made stronger and im pretty sure the aussie is made in the usa, new york...:compwork:

I ordered two on Monday and they were sitting on my door step when I got home today!!!!

corbinafly said:
I ordered two on Monday and they were sitting on my door step when I got home today!!!!
J/K.:roflmao: I run OX lockers......:D

Kyung, I was wondering why the hell you ordered Aussies. funnay.

NikVallens, Aussie makes some really good quality stuff and I heard their customer service is great. There are some other threads about LockRite / Aussie. Most ppl say that the Aussies are much smoother/quieter.

where are u ordering these aussie lockers from?
i found Lockrite's for $250 at rusty's
Oh and i found one site selling Aussies for $239

offroadlockers.com

Back