• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44s etc. in Wilmington Pick-your-part yards

desertjeeper

NAXJA Member #1195
I sighted some stuff in the junk yards today that someone might want.

In the south yard (1232 Blinn Ave, Wilmington) I spotted one complete D44 and an V8 ZJ steering setup. The ZJ also has 4wheel disc but someone already stripped the rear axle of everything except the brackets.

In the North yard (1903 Blinn Ave. Wilmington) I spotted one complete D44 and another one that the brakes had already been pulled off.

I didn't take time to inspect any of these. I normally pull any D44 that I come across to sell but I didn't have time to deal with it today. It was already late and I hadn't found the transmission I was searching for so I had to leave this stuff there, so as of about 2:30 today all this was still in place. This is half price weekend too which extends into tomorrow since it is a holiday. :thumbup:

I never did find what I was looking for. Anyone know where I can find a good T18 for my 2wd 82 F100?:helpme: I need the one with the long tail housing, the one I need will measure 24" from front plate to end of tail housing and use a slip yoke.

Back