• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 geared locked and 8.25 LS geared

t-frady

NAXJA Forum User
Feeler
D30 4.88 spartan locker with diff guard
8.25 4.88 factor limited slip shocks moved up with ZJ disc brakes
Less than 5000 miles setup by chase at ECGS all covered under his 5 year warranty even locker......installed around april 2011
plan on selling them just wondering what there worth?
Hopefully within the next couple months
Going to tons
Already got me a rear 60 with 5.38 for cheap

I figured you meant to put this in the FS forum.

I doubt you'll get that around here.

Figure 100 bucks for the 30 and add up everything else ya got on it.

Figure 100 bucks for the 8.25 and add up everything ya got on that one.

Add it all together and subtract 20%. Start there and shoot for the best offer.

Yea its around 1500 for gears and locker then disc brakes so 1500 would be a good price?
And no its not for sale yet just kind curious might get some cromos for front by the sale date

Yeah no offense, but the price you paid at ECGS, you probably are going to need more out of it than most are willing to shell out.

If you get an offer of $1000 I'd be suprised. Take what Andy told you and cut it in half. D30's and 8.25 can be gotten for less then $100 at the pull a part. Gears are no more then $500 - $600 for the set $700 or higher if you pay too much. Locker is $250. You eat labor. If I were to make you an offer you would be offended. $750 IMHO is about what you should expect.

Well there G2 gears
But wow didnt figure it would be that low kinda figured close to 1k at least
Thanks alot guys
No gold plating just rock plating and some mud plating mostly from gulches lol but I had no idea what they were worth so I asked so thanks for the response though

Back