• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30/8.25

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
Well seems how there seems to be no interest in my Jeep I am going to keep it and go bigger. I am selling the d30/8.25(29 spline) out from under it. Both axles are welded. I have spare diff covers for both and a set of spare shafts for the front. I also have an open carrier for the front incase you plan on driving it on the street. The D30 is trussed and has the 1/4 skids on the lower control arm brackets. The axle tubes are welded also. Also the passenger upper ca bracket was boxed to make it stronger. Both axles have brand new brakes. Front has new calipers and rear has new wheel cylinders. The drums and rotors were both turned. They are 3.55 gears. The front axle also has new ball joints on the drivers side due to a broke shaft on the trail took them out. I would like to get $400 for both axles but price is negotiable.

Back