• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D and C extreme no good!!!!

chero-scrambler1

NAXJA Forum User
Hey just thought I would post this up here since I think it will get the most exposure here.... I do not and will never agian recommend ordering parts from D and C extreme. 4+ months ago now I ordered the XJ cage kit from them. I got it in about a week and half later, yay right, well thats what I thought, until I went through and found that I only had half of the parts for the Da** thing. I have since been calling about every other week, and when (this is rare) I can actually talk to someone there I am either told that they have the parts and will ship them to me ASAP, that I should have them in a couple of days, I get nothing, then I talk to them again if I am lucky within a couple of weeks from the last time, and I get "we don't have any is stock at the moment, I will have to find out whats up with them and send them on to you" again I wait a about a week and a half or so, decent ground transit time from Col. to Tx. and nothing. So I call back, and either get the machine for a couple of days again, or get the same BS that I have been getting for the last few months :flamemad: :flamemad: :flame::flamemad: :smsoap: .... so I am a little upset about this as you may imagine. I don't know if this is just some fluke that every so often someone just gets f***ed over but it is really frustrating. All I know is that I will never buy from them again, and anytime I hear someone I know say that they are looking at getting something from them I will strongly recommend that they not. At this point I would rather pay more to get something at another place than have to buy from them!!!!! Sorry I will get off my soap box now :banghead:

They have a good product but slow turn around, Damien (i believe thats his name) is a nice guy, spoke with him a few times when I was waiting on mine, took a couple months but I knew about the wait going into it.

If you used a credit card, use the buyer protection program. Give your CC company a call and see what they can do for you.

John

I do not know D&C but can tell you from experience that a lot of the shops are that way. They simply get oversold and once you are behind it takes a while to catch up. If you do feel you are not going to get the product definately contact your cc company and file a complaint with the BBB.

But like I said give every effort to resolve the situation before taking it too far.

Yea, I am just venting, cause its BS that its taking that long, and that I keep getting the same story every time I am able to get a hold of them....

And Damien does seem nice enough when you actually get a hold of him, I have nothing against him personally, but that is a shotty way to run a buisness. I run a warehouse in DFW, and if I ever tried to pull some s**t like that I would lose customers, and ultimately get fired. I understand that smaller businesses can have a difficult time keeping up with demand, and I have no issue with that, as long as you keep your customer informed, and when there is an issue like this than you get it corrected before you handle new business. That is just the way I would do things.

Yea, I am just venting, cause its BS that its taking that long, and that I keep getting the same story every time I am able to get a hold of them....

And Damien does seem nice enough when you actually get a hold of him, I have nothing against him personally, but that is a shotty way to run a buisness. I run a warehouse in DFW, and if I ever tried to pull some s**t like that I would lose customers, and ultimately get fired. I understand that smaller businesses can have a difficult time keeping up with demand, and I have no issue with that, as long as you keep your customer informed, and when there is an issue like this than you get it corrected before you handle new business. That is just the way I would do things.

Then what is up with this?
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=968834

Back