• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cutting for rear bumper

ebyrd10000

NAXJA Forum User
i have been looking at a rear tire carrier that requires you to cut the bottom half of the rear fiender off is this a hard mod and what is exactly required to do it ?

I, for one, especially like how most of the pictures in many of these "writeup threads" are gone.

So, when someone asks a question and is told to search, they find no pics... or they are linked to a thread with no pics.

Granted, someone rehosted the pics in this case, on like page 5 or 6... but still most of the pics in the linked thread are NFG.

I've noticed that issue here more than any other Jeep site I am on.

I agree, A guy ask's a very simple ? & you refer him to a 3 yr old thread that the pic's don't work anymore. BS. And I'm pretty sure in 3 yr's someone has come up some better idea's or way's to do it.

naxja requires that you have your pics hosted somewhere because it doesn't require alot of server space(probably because of deadbeats like me that don't pay for a membership).I know of alot of other forums that are the same way.If naxja paid to have enough server space to host pics they would have to charge a helluva lot more for memberships.....this site would probably go under.

Do you have a better suggestion?Maybe yell at imageshack or photobucket for not keeping pics hosted forever?
You should step up and do a write up on this and keep the pics dl'ded on your hardrive and make sure they are always hosted
If it's that big of a deal ask for a membership refund because you are tired of looking at red x's.....I get frustrated too but it's just the way the world turns.

Last edited:
ia green96 said:
I agree, A guy ask's a very simple ? & you refer him to a 3 yr old thread that the pic's don't work anymore. BS. And I'm pretty sure in 3 yr's someone has come up some better idea's or way's to do it.
His simple question was answered with the 3 year old thread that I gave him.

Next time look through the entire thread before bitching about pictures.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29750&page=6

Back