• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Rock Crawler. CJ7 Body, very nice.

jeep4play2000

NAXJA Forum User
'm selling my custom rock crawler, because I want to be able to take the family with since we all enjoy camping and the outdoors... Hard to bring the wife, and 2 kids in this bad boy! SO! Onto the Jeep.
Drive line came out of a Jeep J20 3/4 ton. Dana 44 front with Warn hubs and Detroit locker 5.13 gear ratio. Rear Dana 60, welded, 5.13 gear ratio. Dana 300 T-case w/Twin Shifter conversion, 727 Trans vented for water crossings, AMC 360 engine completely built at Don's Auto in Kenosha, WI. Has mild Edelbrock Performer package. Frame is all hand-made from 1\4" Tube Steel. Had a frame company look at it at a car show and told me it was "One of the best frames they had ever seen" They wanted to know if the guy that built it needed a job, lol. The guy who built it is a Stainless Steel Fabricator by trade so there is a TON of S/S on here, and I mean a ton all done PERFECT. Short list of S/S includes, headlight covers, boxed brake light housings, complete rear section (inside and out doubled up), T-case shield 1/4" thick shield, Warn winch mount doubled 1/4", anti-wrap bar, steering wheel, steering column, complete exhaust, dash, etc... The list goes on and on...Has 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, but has room for 44's if you want. Runs great, looks awesome, performs even better. Has TONS of power, will lift left front tire about a foot off of the ground under full accel. in 2wd low. Had vehicle professionaly appraised when I purchased it to take out a loan, it was appraised at "Not a penny less than 20,000.00" Certified Appraisal form will go with the Jeep. Pictures and talking about it really can't do it justice, you need to see it to believe it! It's located in Kenosha, WI. I'm asking 7500.00 obo. Will deliver for a fee, depending on where it's going. Winch not included.
Need to sell so I can build my XJ!! Help a brotha out! LOL! PM me for contact info!
MikeBlock-1-1.jpg
IMG_2243.jpg
IMG_2040-1.jpg
IMG_1657.jpg
frontend-1.jpg

jeep4play2000 said:
Frame is all hand-made from 1\4" Tube Steel. Had a frame company look at it at a car show and told me it was "One of the best frames they had ever seen" They wanted to know if the guy that built it needed a job, lol.

You went on a rant about how nice your frame was and then you denied it. wtf?

I also noticed your ad for the 96 tahoe that you claim is immaculate with 180,000 miles. Are you some sort of car dealer or something.

whompinxj said:
You went on a rant about how nice your frame was and then you denied it. wtf?

I also noticed your ad for the 96 tahoe that you claim is immaculate with 180,000 miles. Are you some sort of car dealer or something.

He never said the tube was stainless... Do you often get tricked by car dealers because you can't read?

nice rig btw, good luck selling it

Thank you 600dollarxj it is a very nice rig!
I never said the frame was 1/4" S/S tube steel... There is tube steel for sale out there that is not stainless in case you were not aware... If you read further it states "A short list of S/S includes".
First, I am not a car dealer. Second, is there a problem that I take good care of my vehicles? You are aware that by maintaining a vehicle and washing it, watching where you park etc... can keep a vehicle in very good condition for a long time? Third, I never stated the Tahoe was "immaculate" read the freakin post! I have to agree with 600dollarxj, you must not be able to read... It's called "Hooked on Phonics" (see, it's an easy way of teaching spelling and reading based on the phonetic... ehhh forget it, I probably lost you on the first three syllable word...) give it a try, it may help you further in life...

hitting enter after each picture makes it easier to read. So I fixed it for you and so I could read it easier :D

jeep4play2000 said:
'm selling my custom rock crawler, because I want to be able to take the family with since we all enjoy camping and the outdoors... Hard to bring the wife, and 2 kids in this bad boy! SO! Onto the Jeep.
Drive line came out of a Jeep J20 3/4 ton. Dana 44 front with Warn hubs and Detroit locker 5.13 gear ratio. Rear Dana 60, welded, 5.13 gear ratio. Dana 300 T-case w/Twin Shifter conversion, 727 Trans vented for water crossings, AMC 360 engine completely built at Don's Auto in Kenosha, WI. Has mild Edelbrock Performer package. Frame is all hand-made from 1\4" Tube Steel. Had a frame company look at it at a car show and told me it was "One of the best frames they had ever seen" They wanted to know if the guy that built it needed a job, lol. The guy who built it is a Stainless Steel Fabricator by trade so there is a TON of S/S on here, and I mean a ton all done PERFECT. Short list of S/S includes, headlight covers, boxed brake light housings, complete rear section (inside and out doubled up), T-case shield 1/4" thick shield, Warn winch mount doubled 1/4", anti-wrap bar, steering wheel, steering column, complete exhaust, dash, etc... The list goes on and on...Has 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws, but has room for 44's if you want. Runs great, looks awesome, performs even better. Has TONS of power, will lift left front tire about a foot off of the ground under full accel. in 2wd low. Had vehicle professionaly appraised when I purchased it to take out a loan, it was appraised at "Not a penny less than 20,000.00" Certified Appraisal form will go with the Jeep. Pictures and talking about it really can't do it justice, you need to see it to believe it! It's located in Kenosha, WI. I'm asking 7500.00 obo. Will deliver for a fee, depending on where it's going. Winch not included.
Need to sell so I can build my XJ!! Help a brotha out! LOL! PM me for contact info!
MikeBlock-1-1.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2040-1.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

frontend-1.jpg

Actually, it is tube, just rectangular tubing. The word "tube" refers to the hollow form, not the outside shape. Sometimes we should read and then ask questions if we don't understand. You know what they say about ASSumptions! Good luck with the sale Jeep4Play.

Everyone put the gloves down. Its a beautiful rig. Relax, he's not trying to shyster anyone.

That truly is a crawler! Nice rig

Back