• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom front tube fenders/flares

kmboren

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to exocage my cherokee and no longer have a use for these. They are front tube fenders/flares. These have held up very well and taken lots of abuse and still look good. They could use some touch up paint but otherwise are powder coated. Includes all mounting hardware. I do suggest adding some sort of support to the engine bay or they may bend when leaned against rocks. I am in LaVerkin Utah but am coming up to northern Utah county the Weekend of October 11th and can deliver it then.
I am asking $250 obo
Pm, Call or text.
Kevin 8ol-592-four nine 24

Bump. Someone needs some tube fender flares. New Price $200

Those look nicer than what I envision I could fabricate... do you have any pics of them installed? Id like to see if they are as high as my current setup, I can't afford to loose any up-travel.

Those look nicer than what I envision I could fabricate... do you have any pics of them installed? Id like to see if they are as high as my current setup, I can't afford to loose any up-travel.

Here is a couple. They sit really high. Those are 35x13.50 Krawlers on around a 7 inch lift in the front.

Back