• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Cherokee Internal Roll Cage

J10495t

NAXJA Forum User
Custom Cherokee Internal Roll Cage build by TGTW Offroad 2 years ago. It has never been rolled onto and should fit any year cherokee from 1985 thru 2001.

To be removed we had to cut the B-pillars so they would need to be resleaved upon installation. The entire cage slides in thru the back with removal of the seats and steering wheel. It bolts to the floor in 4 places and the rear bars will need to be welded to the rear floor.

If you have any questions or would like to see pictures please email me at [email protected]

Located in Houston, TX

Price - $1650 obo

J10495t said:
Custom Cherokee Internal Roll Cage build by TGTW Offroad 2 years ago. It has never been rolled onto and should fit any year cherokee from 1985 thru 2001.

To be removed we had to cut the B-pillars so they would need to be resleaved upon installation. The entire cage slides in thru the back with removal of the seats and steering wheel. It bolts to the floor in 4 places and the rear bars will need to be welded to the rear floor.

If you have any questions or would like to see pictures please email me at [email protected]

Located in Houston, TX

Price - $1650 obo
you may want to include the type/size of material and a few pics

Jay, not sure what cages cost in your area of the country but for a 1.75" .120 wall DOM cage around here, the price seems off...

I dont want to mess w/ a potential sale but you may want to see what cages are going for...

Chris

Back