• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Front Anti Rock sway bar setup for Cherokee / Comanche

They wont let you. You only get one per "name". And even companys are registered with a indv name. Like on here. I have been told its really not "by the rules" to allow someone to have two names.

Not even going to get into it, but you're doing it wrong. Both things you've said paypal does, paypal does not do. Couldn't be further from the truth. But whatever.

Good day RWS.

Last edited:
When I started RWK back in 06 PP would Not allow two accounts for same person, business or not. I just called and they do now. Dont know when they changed, but thank you for bringing this to light. I will be setting up a personal account sooner than later with paypal.

I asked about two user names here back a few years ago and was told that the rules dont allow it. So I dont know.

I just figured since I posted this in the "Private party Only" area that it would be assumed it was personal private party, as it was/is.

From the sponsorship FAQ page:
What is a forum Sponsorship member?

Forum “Sponsorship Members” special forum accounts given to our NAXJA sponsors.**The accounts show up with a blue name to help you stand out from the crowd and to identify you as a NAXJA sponsor.***These accounts have full member access minus the ability to vote in club elections, and are the only accounts that have access to post threads in the NAXJA Vendors area.***Multiple accounts are available to key employees at the discretion of the sponsorship coordinator.**To get setup with a sponsorship account, send a PM to “sponsorship” on the NAXJA forums.

Back