• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Correct link (NEW)

greenmachine74

NAXJA Forum User
I have a brand new Currie Correct Link steering for XJ/TJ 100% complete still in the box. I bought this direct from Currie then changed directions on my XJ. I am now doing front and rear axle swaps and can no longer use it. It retails for approx $400.00 I will let it go for $350.00:cheers:
ce9701.jpg

Part #: CE-9701
Our Price:$399.95
Description: The Currie Currectlync® heavy duty tie rod and drag link system for TJ, LJ, XJ, and MJ vehicles features, a 1 ¼" diameter forged alloy drag link, and 1 ¼" solid alloy steel tie rod bar that is bored and threaded on the ends. All 7/8" thread tie rod ends with boots are included as well as the Currie heavy duty steering stabilizer bracket. This unit is a direct replacement for the stock parts. No modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle is necessary. This unit is rated at 200% stronger than the stock components.

Back