• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cure for your New Years hangover

playwithit

NAXJA Forum User
I just heard back from Bob, the owner of Mix Challenge Jeep Trails in Vacaville. He will open his space to us this Sunday, January 1, 2012. I want to see at least 5 NAXJA rigs up there with me. Who's in? First wheel'n trip of the year.

Gate opens at 10:00am. Bob is going to post up on Pirate too. Here's the link with more info: http://mixchallenge.info/

No excuses, it's close (for some), there's trailer parking and it's free (donations appreciated). The trails range from 31 friendly to buggy challenging. If you break, I live right around the corner and can help get you going again.

So, this is the first unofficial run of the year. We don't need no stinking snow.

Lets go!

Kelly, I love this idea. I'm gonna try to make it and maybe bring my brother and old man.

Edit: What time are you planning on meeting there?

Kelly, I love this idea. I'm gonna try to make it and maybe bring my brother and old man.

Edit: What time are you planning on meeting there?

Great, 10:00am.

If someone is heading up from the San Jose area can they take some stuff up to Kelly for me? Its nothing big, THANKS!

-Alex

Alex,

Thank you.

I wish I could make it looks like fun.

Don't miss out on this one guys. Where are the East Bay people? South Bay? Sacramento? Come on, this is only a short 1-2 hour drive away. This place is a blast.

I'm gonna try to make it out but we'll see what the hungover Weirdo says in the morning. Don't wait for me, I'll be there by 10am if I make it. Stupid booze.

Phil at the top of Lower Hells center line.
front dig
jeep045-2.jpg

hammering it
jeep044-1.jpg

broke
jeep048-1.jpg

These two Suzuki's were cool and very capable. Fun to watch as they kept flopping and then were just pushed back over.
jeep041.jpg

Last edited:
Scratched my rig.:tear:
IMG_6733.jpg

It's ok though cause cioppino was waiting for me when I got home.:flipoff:
IMG_6705.jpg

Back