• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

csf 3 row radiator?

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Where have those that have 3 rows ordered them from? And who had the best price?

Radiator barn? How does there warranty system work?

Luckily I got mine from an older gentlemen over in Moulton for about $70 brand new but had a bent filler neck from shipping...................

Go to LKQ, I saw a jeep in there that had a 2 row CSF that looked pretty new. Otherwise Radiator barn is the place.

I bought mine from DPG Offroad when they were a sponsor.

I've heard great things about Radiator Barn though.

Just ordered one from Radiator Barn in July right after I got back from the Crawl. Had it at my door in about 2 days and love it. Noticed a good change in temperature, and the fit was FAR better than any of the off the shelf ones locally.

I got mines from DPG also and its worked great.

ill keep lkq in mind.... ill most likely end up getting it from radiator barn... $232.13 is hard to beat.

I got mine from Radiatorbarn.com. Ithink Tim(UNCC99XJ) got his from there too and it was around $230.

I got mine from Radiatorbarn.com. Ithink Tim(UNCC99XJ) got his from there too and it was around $230.

Yeah its looking like 258 shipped. Also says limited availability. Hope they've got one in stock....

Got my 3 row from o'reilys for $200... Lifetime warranty, and can have it in a day or two...

Got my 3 row from o'reilys for $200... Lifetime warranty, and can have it in a day or two...

I haven't seen anything on there website about 3 rows. I looked all over the place after you told me about that.

I think the CSR 3 rows are referred to as "heat busters". Might help in the search.

Make sure you get the CSF radiator cap to go with it. The flair just below the cap where the cap seal rests is a touch lower on the CSF radiator than on a stock radiator. A stock cap will fit but it will have less spring pressure so the system operating pressure (pressure at which the cap releases pressure) will be lower if you use a stock cap. Small detail but it makes a difference.

John

Back