• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crosspost--SCXJ M&G Next Tues, Vista, CA

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
A semi-timely posting this time...

Any jeepers that want to show up at the SoCalXJ group's monthly Meet'n'Greet, it's at 6pm TUESDAY 10/6/09 at Lampost Pizza & Backstreet Brewery in Vista (North San Diego County), north of 78 just off Vista Village Drive. We hang out on the back patio around the firepit table, usually til 7:30 or 8 then hang out in the south parking lot for a while afterwards.

Come join us!!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...7&z=17&iwloc=A

Bump! Tomorrow folks.

beer-smaller.gif

BS__2.jpg

Vista_006.jpg

Pepperoni_Pizza.jpg

Backstreet_Silo-smaller.gif

BS__3.jpg

Last edited:
What, they don't have a pic of "our" firepit table on the back patio???

ill be there. Jacy is coming too. UH OH!

miss some of you guys an gals.

carols rack is better to look at than andys.

I thought it was the "second" Tuesday of the month???

ill be there. Jacy is coming too. UH OH!

miss some of you guys an gals.

carols rack is better to look at than andys.
Awwww, thanks Ben :kissyou:... even if that's kinda like saying getting a root canal with novocaine is better than without (kinda obvious, I'd hope!).

It'll be good to see you there! JC too, huh? Ruh-roh.

I thought it was the "second" Tuesday of the month???
Dan, the SoCalXJ group's M&G is in Vista on the FIRST Tuesday of every month, and has been for years. Hopefully you can still make it, even though it's today?

The San Diego NAXJA M&G is the THIRD Wednesday. Oh and the Temecula one WAS the second FRIDAY, but John's been slacking lately. Don't get me started on all the "LA" ones... :eyes:

Duh...my bad. :doh: Senior moment. I'll try and make it, gotta stop by Turner's in SM anyway.

Duh...my bad. :doh: Senior moment. I'll try and make it, gotta stop by Turner's in SM anyway.
What, you trying to plead CRS Syndrome now, Dan? Hopefully we'll see you there!

Sorry Kelly...

Anyone getting there a bit early, or will I be sitting there with a pitcher of beer trying not to feel like a lush? I'm 15-20 min away, and should be leaving work about 4:45. I suppose I could run some errands on my way, but I'd rather have a beer!!

lush?

shit i just got done eating sushi and had some saki and sapporo. WINNNNNNNN

maybe i can roll over early. . . .i aint doin shit but drinkin beer anyways

Anyone getting there a bit early, or will I be sitting there with a pitcher of beer trying not to feel like a lush? I'm 15-20 min away, and should be leaving work about 4:45. I suppose I could run some errands on my way, but I'd rather have a beer!!

lush?

shit i just got done eating sushi and had some saki and sapporo. WINNNNNNNN

maybe i can roll over early. . . .i aint doin shit but drinkin beer anyways
Sushi & Sake? You ASS!! But yeah, it'd be cool if you swing by early. Call or text me with your ETA =)

Back