• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

:laugh: If I post an MJ build thread everybody will harp on me for not working on the XJ :D

Yeah.....so.

How many people have TWO build threads going at once? Just get it up. I am sure everyone will love what you have done and are doing. One is long term and one is short term project.

Re: CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner build

:laugh: If I post an MJ build thread everybody will harp on me for not working on the XJ :D
Yeah.....so.

How many people have TWO build threads going at once? Just get it up. I am sure everyone will love what you have done and are doing. One is long term and one is short term project.
Actually, if you start another build thread, you'll have people yammering on 2 threads, bitching that you don't update/post new pics often enough. :D

x1000 on posting it up... honestly, I am diggin the MJ more now than the XJ .... (yeah yeah, flame suit is on!)

Build the MJ into a 7s/7100 class truck. Then we'll have someone to compare notes with when Derrick gets back.

Great rig! I miss Ocotillo and Glamis now that we live in Tennessee. We used to live in Hemet and Temecula. No regrets,.... just miss the desert.

Yeah Jim, Any update.... wasnt the XJ's last voyage a year ago??????

If he would get it to my house I could throw the damn head on it for him.....
Hey now... I've hit you up a few times about this with no response...
ohreally.gif

Any updates on the build?
What did you do for ebrake cables?

Sadly none yet... I've collected a few more parts, but I'm sure most of you don't care to see parts acquisition, but building. I'll get to that soon enough.

Yeah Jim, Any update.... wasnt the XJ's last voyage a year ago??????

moon.gif

Probably not, but his MJ has glass fenders, 97+ header panel, mirrors AND doors, drop brackets, Bilstein 7100's. 33x10.50's........WHEW!!!:wave:

Woohoo!! I'll be posting a build thread soon enough as long as I don't get shot for working on the MJ instead of the XJ... :eyes:

Back