• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAZYJIM EATS A WAFFLE!

Voted... that's one thing I miss about not having a waffle iron anymore (and being down to 2 kids at home that won't eat bacon...). Used to drop 2-3 slices of bacon on top of the waffle batter before putting the lid down... baked into the waffle for the ultimate yum!

You have 2 kids who won't eat bacon?

and you continue to let them breathe?

I'd have to buy about 6 waffle irons to keep up with demand... And I'd have to buy a generator to run them all, too (and those are some current-sucking appliances!!).

I have a genny....

breakfastinbedcopy.png

yeah i have a big generator as well. i have never had a waffle with bacon cooked in it but damn that sounds GREAT!!!im going to figure out how to make waffles now just so i can do that

It's easy with the old school heavy rectangular shiny stainless steel GE waffle makers. Dunno about them there new-fangled types (if there is even such a thing)/

Sorry to disappoint Tom, but I'm withdrawing. That thread has taught me why so many of the smarter members here are still black, and lurk most of the time. I'm NOT going to attempt to attach my name to this club, too much real life shit going on.

Perhaps you should do this in a more formal manner, maybe in the Members forum?

Back