• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Registration is open now and CLOSES 11:59 CT on 6/10

Re: Crawl Registration is OPEN

What time on the 10th does it close?

mac 'you know we'll all register...eventually' gyvr

We'll give you the full day. I'll likely shut it down when I arrive at work on the 11th....around 7 CT....unless I stay up to midnight, which is unlikely...

Again, lies.

How do you figure?

IMG_20160412_103416_zps5hroefwp.jpg

All the title indicates is that we all own station wagons.

Crawl Registration is OPEN

So the 10th at midnight? Or "sometime" on the 11th when dirk gets to work on a Saturday?

mac 'CST or est?' gyvr

So the 10th at midnight? Or "sometime" on the 11th when dirk gets to work on a Saturday?

mac 'CST or est?' gyvr

I'll close it at 11:59 CT on the 10th.

SC is smart. They still require a title. Not like us here in GA. If you've got a vehicle 1985 or older you can walk into the tag office with a handwritten piece of notebook paper saying you bought it. No notary or anything but your signature and the seller's, and you can get it registered in your name. Stupid stupid stupid!

TEN days and counting.....

Unfortunately, We will not make this one. I'm in a custody battle with my ex, My fiance is out of vacation time due to an illness so I'm throwing in the towel.

We will try to be there next year. Y'all have fun and be safe. I hope you have good weather this year!

Back