• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl Registration is open now and CLOSES 11:59 CT on 6/10

Re: Crawl Registration is OPEN

Done! Can't wait, but alas we must...

Thought I asked this but maybe I posted in the wrong forum?

Can we purchase additional meals later?

Also, can you explain the Sunset Ride and Railway Shed ride?

If there is a thread that answers these and I missed it I apologize, I looked around.

All of the event information can be found in here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=364

The sunset rides are rides that Ed will lead both nights to one of the overlooks to see the sunset, weather depending of course. These will be in addition to the full days worth of riding we.

The Railway Shed ride was a ride that we did last year for the first time, and was the last ride on the last day of the event. We are dedicating it to Aaron (FlexdXJ) this year as that was his last ride at the crawl before he passed away in September. This is more of a sight seeing ride than anything else.

No problem! You'll find more information on trail rides and the plans in general in there.

All of the event information can be found in here:

http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=364

The sunset rides are rides that Ed will lead both nights to one of the overlooks to see the sunset, weather depending of course. These will be in addition to the full days worth of riding we.

The Railway Shed ride was a ride that we did last year for the first time, and was the last ride on the last day of the event. We are dedicating it to Aaron (FlexdXJ) this year as that was his last ride at the crawl before he passed away in September. This is more of a sight seeing ride than anything else.

Both the Sunset and Railway shed rides would be considered easy rides but trust me, we have fun and crawl around a lot.

I'm hoping the road down to the railway shed hasn't washed out. It was getting bad last year but we all made it through okay.

If current registration is any indication, it's going to be a tiny little crawl with just 11 Jeeps.

We are surrounded by a group of slackers, so I predict there will be a last minute rush of registrations, as usual...

We are surrounded by a group of slackers, so I predict there will be a last minute rush of registrations, as usual...

Quit being so mean, Tim. Do you need a Snickers?

He's just mad because I may have suggested his Jeep would be an adequate prize for the "pre-reg members only" raffle!!!

You could always move to another chapter and be their president. Maybe you won't have a bunch of slackers to deal with. ;)

BAhahahaha....sorry....dip-dip-tater-chip!

You will probably see mine come thru on June 9th.

:D

You will probably see an extra "fee" on yours. We'll call it a slacker fee! :D

Quit being so mean, Tim. Do you need a Snickers?

I would love a snickers, do you have one?

He's just mad because I may have suggested his Jeep would be an adequate prize for the "pre-reg members only" raffle!!!

You should have raffled off the chance to fix it instead...

You could always move to another chapter and be their president. Maybe you won't have a bunch of slackers to deal with. ;)

Nah, it's too cold in that chapter. And they do weird things with sheep... :D

Might as well. He doesn't use it.

Lies. At least mine still looks like a Jeep!

Back