• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl pics and videos

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341888755.315220.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341888772.346183.jpg
And that's about it. If only we spent more time wheeling and not breaking.

But this one however, shows us the Glenn we all know too well :D

IMG_2002.jpg

Glenn, ya got my dang stickers dirty!

Seems that a lot of my stickers made it to Kentucky but I didn't. :(

Tim- those photos on post 31....

What needed to be fixed on Aaron's rig?

What trail is being entered in the photos of Ed, you, and Nick?

A TPS sensor was swapped out on Aaron's rig. It was stuck idling at 1700 rpm.

On the 3 pics of us coming downhill, we were looping towards the end of Fish Fossil.

I think that is my new favorite trial! ;)

I'm a little miffed since I crunched my door there......I guess I should pay better attention to where I'm going.

Fish Fossil doesn't disappoint.

I'm a little miffed since I crunched my door there......I guess I should pay better attention to where I'm going.

Fish Fossil doesn't disappoint.

Shit'll buff, Ed! :D

I got a good 20 min nap out of this traffic stop, gotta love AC!

What? A late model XJ that still has functioning A/C? Never in a million years would I believe that....but if Sam says so, I have to believe her.

What? A late model XJ that still has functioning A/C? Never in a million years would I believe that....but if Sam says so, I have to believe her.

Mine works too! :dunno:

I believe that was Killin' time

Doug woke me up, i put it in drive and ran the shizz out of it. Then we got to spend almost 2 hours winching Josh up it.

and yes my AC works! it blows ice cubes! :D

Winching? We weren't winching. If we were, somebody would have gotten an award ;)

Thanks to me having the parts necessary to charge it once they picked up a can, she had A/C.

I believe that was Killin' time

Doug woke me up, i put it in drive and ran the shizz out of it. Then we got to spend almost 2 hours winching Josh up it.

and yes my AC works! it blows ice cubes! :D

Mine works too! Most of the time....

What the hell.....

Aaron never gave out trail handys through the window at WF!

Bahahahahaha!

Back